Saturday, August 26, 2006

WOF

The conference was great and I thought the speakers were wonderful! The dinner out at a non-kid friendly place was yummy on Friday night and spending part of the weekend with friends getting to know each other better was tons of fun. The best part ever? Being greeted in the driveway by Scott for a hug and a kiss, a five-year-old running as fast as possible for a hug and to tell me about his great day seeing a movie and going to Old McDonald's with Daddy, and a baby running out to tell me he's playing with the 'mote c'trol Hummer. Then, to top it off, walking inside to more hugs, kisses and dinner, cooked and ready to serve! WOW! I have a great family, whom I love and I missed so much! Thanks Scott for letting me get away for a weekend of refreshment. Love all you boys, mean it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pearson Family said...

You were discussing in the car on the way home what you were going to cook! Way to go SCOTT! I had a great time too!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

Glad you guys had a great time. I would love hear about that most embarrasing moment. I am glad Matthew is loving school too. Love ya KF.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Margaret K said...

AAAAHHHHHH! You have a great husband! Glad you had a refreshing and relaxing tme at WOF.

7:24 PM  
Blogger jenny biz said...

I am so glad you had a great weekend!! What a great way to come home to the fam too!!

8:05 PM  
Blogger 1literatimommy said...

It sounds like a fun, relaxing weekend with the perfect ending.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home