30
I'm in the pregnancy home stretch and could not be happier. I am ready to meet this little guy who has been nicknamed Mad Max because he is sure to be nutty and has already put his Mommy through quite a bit of stuff! We took the boys to see him last week on a 3D sonogram. He is cute! If I knew how to put his picture up, I would! One thing about this pregnancy that has been very fun is that my kids are older. They will remember, especially Matthew, when their baby brother was born and I think it will be such a great memory. Matthew was 3 when Ethan was born, and even though we talked about it a lot and I thought he knew what was happening, it's a whole new ball game with an almost 4 year old and 7 year old!
Both of them have been able to feel him kick and see him move my stomach, and it is priceless to see them be excited about meeting him and hearing them talk about him so much. So far, I highly recommend the "spaced out age" kids. That said, I know that one day when all our friends are cruising the Maldives and we are still at sports events and hosting prom nights, I may be second guessing this spaced out thing, but right now, it's been fun. And I think I'll really get to enjoy Caden as a baby, with Matthew at school and Ethan in his last year of preschool a couple of days a week.
I hope the last 10 goes fast. We got a new camera and I haven't figured it out yet, but I will put some cute pics of the kids up soon!
Both of them have been able to feel him kick and see him move my stomach, and it is priceless to see them be excited about meeting him and hearing them talk about him so much. So far, I highly recommend the "spaced out age" kids. That said, I know that one day when all our friends are cruising the Maldives and we are still at sports events and hosting prom nights, I may be second guessing this spaced out thing, but right now, it's been fun. And I think I'll really get to enjoy Caden as a baby, with Matthew at school and Ethan in his last year of preschool a couple of days a week.
I hope the last 10 goes fast. We got a new camera and I haven't figured it out yet, but I will put some cute pics of the kids up soon!

1 Comments:
Our Kids will be almost 7 and 4 when the new baby gets here. i could not agree with you more. I think this is perfect spacing. Amazing how God works these things.
krist powell
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home