2008
Here a few of the highlights we are looking forward to this year:
-Baby Caden, due May 7th
-I will be 32. This number makes me want to buy eye cream.
-Scott will be 32. For 9 months I am older than him, and he loves to remind me. Guess I'll live 9 months longer (since women live longer). In those 9 months, I'll be sure to take 3 or 4 large vacations to exotic destinations and spend all his pension.
-Ethan will be FOUR on March 18! How did my little baby get this old? I still call him baby, as in "did you remember to grab the baby's jacket?"
-Matthew will be SEVEN on April 9th! How did my first baby get this old? I remember his birth like yesterday.
-For those of you who have done the math real quick and know that I will probably be induced a week early, all three of our children's birthdays will be 3 weeks apart from each other. God bless the family who is invited to all three parties.
-Scott and I will have our 10 year anniversary! WOW!! We plan to take a trip if we can shuffle off our kids. Any suggestions for the trip? Anyone want a kid for a week?
Looks like 2008 is going to be an exciting year for our family!
-Baby Caden, due May 7th
-I will be 32. This number makes me want to buy eye cream.
-Scott will be 32. For 9 months I am older than him, and he loves to remind me. Guess I'll live 9 months longer (since women live longer). In those 9 months, I'll be sure to take 3 or 4 large vacations to exotic destinations and spend all his pension.
-Ethan will be FOUR on March 18! How did my little baby get this old? I still call him baby, as in "did you remember to grab the baby's jacket?"
-Matthew will be SEVEN on April 9th! How did my first baby get this old? I remember his birth like yesterday.
-For those of you who have done the math real quick and know that I will probably be induced a week early, all three of our children's birthdays will be 3 weeks apart from each other. God bless the family who is invited to all three parties.
-Scott and I will have our 10 year anniversary! WOW!! We plan to take a trip if we can shuffle off our kids. Any suggestions for the trip? Anyone want a kid for a week?
Looks like 2008 is going to be an exciting year for our family!

1 Comments:
What a year it will be!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home