Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Seriously.

After a WHOLE season and a ridiculously long 2 hour season finale, our tivo (which I love and normally would never speak ill of) did not catch the final 2 minutes of AI and we didn't see who won!!!!! Groans and disbelieving comments were heard all the way down the street from our house! We would have seen it if it wasn't for Paula and her too long speech to Blake and Jordin about how proud she is of them. As if anyone cares to hear the comments from someone who would trip over her own dog and break her nose.

UPDATE: After recovering from the wasted 2 hours of life while waiting to see who won, we looked on the internet and saw it was Jordin. We liked her, however it was a house divided as I wanted Blake to win and Scott wanted Jordin. Now we are going to put Mr. Stevo Tivo in time out until he can figure out what he did wrong and what he can do to fix it for next time.

5 Comments:

Blogger Margaret K said...

OK,really, Kelli? What about LOST? The true meaning of Wednesday night (after Wednesday night church of course). And we all know Paula is an alcohlic/pill addict. That would easily make a person trip over their dog.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Angela Robinson said...

You're the third AI TIVO rip-off victim I've heard from today! Glad you at least got to find out the outcome online, though I know its not quite the same. I, too was pulling for Blake, but we don't have TIVO, and when it came down to it, I was much more excited about LOST!

11:17 AM  
Blogger amerriman said...

Great news about Matthew, thanks for calling!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

I do not have that luxury but I am cracking up thinking about that! I am sorry, I know it must have been frustrating. I did not get to see to many episodes this year- but the ones I did see, there was SO much talent! Glad you are recovering and what a stinker that S.T. is!!!!

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Im sad to say that I missed the entire 2 hour dragout. I have been watching it all season at Gary and Kay's and we had to go and move back to no-TV-land the Saturday before the last show. So here I sad knowing it was going on and missing all of it to unpack boxes. Yeah!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home