Matthew
Matthew is a skinny, very bony child, so we have never thought much of his bony chest. Recently he has been telling me that it feels like his heart is breaking, which I thought was such a sweet way to describe growing pains. We did go ahead and have his doctor check it out at his 6 year old well check appointment and we found out he does not have a bony chest but a bone/muscle deformity that is causing his chest to slowly cave in. We go to a pediatric surgeon on the 22nd. I don't know what else to say about it... we are staying very positive and hopeful that this will just be something to monitor as he grows. Please keep him in your prayers.

10 Comments:
prayers are being sent your way. please keep us updated.
I am so sorry! We will be praying for that sweet boy!
we will definitely be praying for your sweet matthew
Kelli, I am stunned. We will be praying for Matthew.
Praying for you and your family...keep us posted.
What a good mommy you are to have listened to your little one and act on it. We will be praying for everyone involved, mom and day, physicians, grandparents, and family and friends.
Definately.
E-mail me so I can send you Mandy's info: lisar_74@yahoo.com
We will be praying too. Sweet thing.
Will say a prayer for your little boy and for peace for you and your husband.
Kelli--
You didn't mention this the other day! Praying for sweet Matthew and for you and Scott. Keep us posted!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home