Almost done
Kindergarten is closing down... can't believe the year is almost over and my little guy is headed for his first summer out of school. I CAN'T WAIT for summer. I love hanging out with my kids and am so excited for lazy mornings, days by the pool (or in the pool playing power ranger/spiderman/pirates in my case), and late nights to play in the yard. Scott is taking Matthew on a Six Flags adventure after school is out to celebrate his first year. I am not going because although I love to ride rides, I experienced a mild panic attack at seeing my firstborn baby ride roller coasters and apparently I am no fun. So they can go alone and I can panic at home on my own while searching roller coaster disaster statistics on the web.
In Ethan news, he has decided to take the healthy route in life. The child loves Kashi (I've made peace with Kashi, in case you read my other post about superfoods) Heart to Heart cereal. He will choose it every time over sugary frosted cereals. And it makes me feel much better that the only other food he'll eat is pizza because the cereal has a full serving of broccoli extract. I know what your thinking, and I was skeptical too, but it's pretty good, as breakfast cereals go.
I'm not sure I've posted this yet, but Matthew and Ethan will have a new cousin in October. Karen and Shane are expecting another baby. Our kids are so excited because they love their cousins so much. Bella will be one this month and Ford turned one in February.
Thanks for the prayers for Matthew. We really feel good about it, and I know it's because of the prayers. Many people live full lives with similar conditions without consequence and that's what we're expecting to hear. Please continue in your prayers for him... we are not blindly hoping for the best as we know he has some complications that usually don't come with this condition, but we do know the power that prayer has, and we are thankful for friends who will pray with us for him.
In Ethan news, he has decided to take the healthy route in life. The child loves Kashi (I've made peace with Kashi, in case you read my other post about superfoods) Heart to Heart cereal. He will choose it every time over sugary frosted cereals. And it makes me feel much better that the only other food he'll eat is pizza because the cereal has a full serving of broccoli extract. I know what your thinking, and I was skeptical too, but it's pretty good, as breakfast cereals go.
I'm not sure I've posted this yet, but Matthew and Ethan will have a new cousin in October. Karen and Shane are expecting another baby. Our kids are so excited because they love their cousins so much. Bella will be one this month and Ford turned one in February.
Thanks for the prayers for Matthew. We really feel good about it, and I know it's because of the prayers. Many people live full lives with similar conditions without consequence and that's what we're expecting to hear. Please continue in your prayers for him... we are not blindly hoping for the best as we know he has some complications that usually don't come with this condition, but we do know the power that prayer has, and we are thankful for friends who will pray with us for him.

1 Comments:
Sounds like you have some fun summer plans! I have avoided 6 Flags so far, too, for that very reason.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home