Sunday, October 30, 2005

Blessed

When you are a parent you always love your kids, but sometimes you get this overwhelming flood of emotion being with them and you are just thinking how could I love someone this much. Thought I'd share my moment just now. Scott and I had given the boys a bath which is always fun because they play together in the tub. I took Ethan and was reading him books before bed and we could hear Matthew laughing in the other room. Ethan started laughing and pointing at the door saying "bother Baa Boo" (brother Matthew) over and over. Matthew heard, came running into Ethan's room to ask for a hug and kiss from Ethan. Then my two sweet boys hugged and laughed and kissed goodnight and I got that overwhelming sense of incredible love for them and a glimpse of the future as them always close friends and having fun together. I feel incredibly blessed to have these two perfect boys and a loving and kind husband. What I did to get so lucky, I will never know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pearson Family said...

What a sweet story! Thanks for sharing.

7:08 PM  
Blogger jenny biz said...

Your boys are sooo sweet!! I am so blessed to get to be your friend so I get to watch them grow! What blessings they are!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Phillips Family said...

Those Fletcher boys sure are sweet! Just last night at dinner, Matthew stood up and gave Ethan a big kiss on the check. They are lucky to have each other!

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home