Friday, October 28, 2005

A Fun Night

Tomorrow night Scott and I will be going to see my boyfriend. His name is The Edge. I know, Bono gets all the publicity, but come on! He wouldn't have even been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize this year without some love from the Edge through the years. But I do love Bono too. How could you not? And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, we are going to see U2. I haven't missed a tour since I was a senior in High School. I remember watching Rattle and Hum as a kid and that was the beginning of my affair with U2. I'm giddy with excitement. Scott and I are even getting a free dinner out in Dallas before the show because he got a few gift cards for Boss's Day. We are going to Maggianos's. I have never been there but have already checked out the menu online and it looks yummy! What a great night out! Fun with Scott and the Phillips, a free meal, and U2. Does it get any better?

5 Comments:

Blogger jenny biz said...

You guys have tons of fun!! I am so excited for you!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Phillips Family said...

Kelli, you forgot to mention that we will looking at the back of the Edge's cute little cap all night due to our seats being BEHIND THE STAGE! It should still be an excellent show---we are really excited about one of bob marley's numerous sons opening the show. HA! See you tomorrow night! Don't forget your costume!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Pearson Family said...

The dishes are LARGE, you and Scott could probably share a pasta dish. Have fun!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Bev Ross said...

Sounds like a fabulous night! Tell Scott 'hi' for me - I sure do miss you guys!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Uh, Lynley? Who said I was looking at his cute little cap? Just kidding. Truthfully, I don't have an obsession with The Edge, he's just my favorite from the band. :)

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home