Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Two Years

Today is the due date for the baby that we lost. I can't believe it's been two years. I seriously wonder if this day gets easier sometimes. I don't spend all day grieving, but there is a nagging sadness throughout today, and honestly it is consistent for me for a few weeks while I remember the dreams, the what-ifs and the plans I had for the child I carried for 14 weeks.

God bless the Moms and Dads who have lost children, in any way, shape or form. If you don't read "Bring the Rain" I encourage you to read this particular post, and say a quick prayer for the babies, and their parents who have had to let them go.

Bring the Rain

6 Comments:

Blogger Phillips Family said...

Love you, Kelli!

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you too. I was just thinking about you and Scott today.

12:52 PM  
Blogger The Binkley Family said...

Thinking of you and your sweet family....

1:51 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Thinking about you today.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I love the Bring the Rain blog! She is such an amazing writer!

Thinking about you today!

2:23 PM  
Blogger amerriman said...

Looking through your blog to catch up on your kids and stories. Saying a prayer for your little one that you lost!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home