pics
So much going on... my mind is mush. Lots of Lysol wipes at our house to protect us from the bacteria that I am learning are growing everywhere. Poor excersaucer didn't see all that bleach coming from a mile away. Here's a few pictures of my cuties. Blogger is again my frenemy, probably cause I ignore him for weeks and then come back expecting him to do what I want, so the pictures are not in chronological order.
This is Caden when he first saw his "new" excersaucer. He wanted to get to it soooo badly.
Awww, finally, he made it in the toy. Such happiness.
There are things EVERYWHERE to play with.
Matthew is showing him the ropes. He is so happy that Caden is "playing." I had to have a very serious talk about how Caden does NOT like to play with Legos, no matter what you THINK he said to you. Matthew and Ethan seriously think he talks to them. It is hilarious to hear them talk with Caden. Ironically, Caden ALWAYS does whatver they want to do.
And, another thumb sucker for us. Super cute at 4 months... not so much at 4 years.
This is on Scott's birthday. I love this picture because he is SO mad and I have no idea what he wants. Isn't that the cutest mad face ever?
This is Caden when he first saw his "new" excersaucer. He wanted to get to it soooo badly.

5 Comments:
Caden is adorable!! I just want to eat up those little rolls!
The picture of Ethan is the first time I have ever thought he and Matthew look alike. Such handsome boys. I hope school is going well for everyone! Can't wait to see y'all tomorrow night!
I cannot believe how big Caden is getting. I can't believe he's in an exercauser! So sad because that means we really have been gone awhile. :( But seriously, he is just the cutest. I cannot stand it. I think he really misses me and wishes I could hug and kiss him every day. I'm sure he doesn't get that very often from anyone. I miss you guys and I wish Noah had his buddy to play with. Hopefully we can squeeze a visit in when we come for turkey day. Until then, keep up the great work as a wonderful mom, crazy-nurse-in-practice, and of course devoted wife. How is Scott's job going by the way???
What cute kids and what a lot of busy and exciting things going on in your lives.
That is too funny about the older boys thinking Caden is talking to them. Who knows...maybe he is? :)
He is sooo cute!
Love the thumb photo and the mad face! :) Too cute!
Can't wait to see yall in a week and 1/2!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home