Sunday, November 26, 2006

Due

Today is your due date. You are due to be born. Due to be in our house. Due to have two big brothers kissing all over you. Due for family pictures. Due for a baby's first Christmas t-shirt and special tiny gifts wrapped for you. Due to be with us.

My arms ache to hold you today, baby angel.

"Every blessing you pour out, I turn back to praise.

When the darkness closes in, Lord, still I will say,
Blessed be the Name of the Lord, Blessed be the Name.
You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord, blessed be Your Name"

11 Comments:

Blogger jenny biz said...

Thinking of you and your family today. I wish this kind of pain did not exist. Love you guys.

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for writing a song for me, too.

I send you love and my tears today.

Margie

1:59 PM  
Blogger MDM said...

What a year you have had and endured. Bless you as you remember your third baby today and always.

3:55 PM  
Blogger 1literatimommy said...

Kelli, I am praying for you through this difficult time.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Kelli,

I am so sorry.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Prayers for continued healing and comfort.

8:44 PM  
Blogger April Spicer said...

May your pain (and current illness) be replaced with joy and health soon. I surely do wish that you could be spared this sorrow. I want to hug you so badly today. Know that I love you, long time friend.

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love you

7:40 AM  
Blogger Pearson Family said...

I love you.

Paige

9:01 AM  
Blogger Margaret K said...

Praying for you and Scott.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you today.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home