Friday, December 23, 2005

Almost Done

This year got away from me and almost every time I scheduled babysitting or specific time to get out and shop something happened and I couldn't go! Yesterday I planned to spend a lot of the day and evening finishing up when BAM... 24 hour stomach bug. I drudged through about 3 stores before I couldn't take it anymore and just finally went home. Although I am usually done shopping way before now, I hope to remember forever that it is no too much fun to rifle through mostly empty shelves looking for that specific toy that has been gone for weeks. Next year, I'll be done by Thanksgiving again and spend my December enjoying the season with my family! We finally did get a trip to the Gaylord Texan Hotel on Thursday to check out the lights and Christmas entertainment. It was a great night... Matthew ran after Santa Claus as he was walking through the atrium and just about tackled him with a hug. Ethan loved the "Kissmas Lights" and seeing the trains. Such precious things to remember! Happy Christmas Eve!

2 Comments:

Blogger jenny biz said...

Merry Christmas to you guys too! Hope you get to feeling better!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Pearson Family said...

Merry Christmas Fletchers! I am so sorry you got sick!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home